Well. It's Thursday and I meant to get this post up yesterday. And I'm sure by now you're totally sick of me even talking about my birthday. But I wanted to do a little recap since I decided to make a looooooong weekend out of it and we got to do lots of fun things!
Technically my birthday was on Monday but I started celebrating on Friday. On Thursday when I was at work, last minute, I decided to take Friday off. First of all, I LOVE that I can do that. And second of all, it was much needed. I definitely didn't get done as much as I had hoped, but it was still nice to have a somewhat lazy day.
Friday was for...
- morning workouts
- manicures and pedicures
- Target, Ulta, Nothing Bundt Cakes, and Home Depot
- writing a blog post for the Anaheim Moms Blog
- eating free birthday bundt cake
- blogging - reading, commenting, responding to emails, and drafting posts
- getting my Young Living order and my birthday Stitch Fix
- celebrating my brother in law's birthday a bit early (he and I share a birthday on September 19th)
Saturday was for...
- waking up late
Sunday was for...
- playing with trains
- more laundry
- celebrating my birthday with family at Woodranch
Monday was for...
- post office trips
- work... and lots of it
- Mason's ABA therapy session
- birthday date night with Seth
- grocery shopping
Yep, you heard that right. I ended my birthday with a trip to the grocery store. Three cheers for being an adult and getting old! Ha. In a way it was a celebration because I didn't have anyone pulling extra items off the shelf and putting them in to my cart... though Seth did try to sneak a beer at one point ;)
Overall, it was a great weekend! Here's to 32!
PS don't forget to enter my birthday giveaway, if you haven't already! I mean, a Stitch Fix gift card, a Starbucks gift card, AND a Target gift card? Seriously. Can I win? Details in this post or enter the rafflecopter below!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
22 Weeks (Bump #3)
3 hours ago