Regardless of the temperatures, there are definitely some things about Fall that I love:
1. SCARVES! I usually wear scarves year round, no matter the temperature, but this summer has been brutal and I've been holding off on the scarf wearing. I can't wait to pull those babies out again. Oh and don't forget the boots and the cozy sweaters and sweatshirts! Come Fall, it's on!
2. Pumpkin patches and pumpkin carving.
3. Cooler temperatures -- see #1.
4. The return of all my favorite TV shows -- sad, but true.
5. Halloween and Thanksgiving!
6. The (hopeful!) return of those gorgeous Fall cups at Starbucks as well as the return of the Caramel Apple Spice!
7. The start of the holiday season and the start of holiday decorating -- I'm a sucker for decorating with mini pumpkins and pinecones from October through November.
8. Possibly apple picking? We went a couple years ago and I loved it, but we skipped last year. I'm hoping to go again this year and collect enough apples to make a pie or an apple crisp!
9. Speaking of apple pie or apple crisp... hopefully I can try one of the forty-seven recipes I have on my Fall Pinterest board for all things pumpkin and apple!
10. Sitting inside while it's cold outside and drinking hot cocoa out of my favorite mug.
Speaking of mugs (and I'm sure you knew this was coming given the title of my blog post), I'm excited to announce that I'm co-hosting a fun mug exchange!
The basic idea of the exchange is to buy one of your very favorite mugs and send it to your partner. I know this sounds crazy, but I already know exactly which mug I am going to get for my partner!
Other details you need to know:
- Mugs should be between $10-$15 before shipping.
- Sign-ups close on September 14th.
- Partners will be emailed on September 16th.
- The last day to mail your mug will be September 30th.
- Swap is open to US residents only.
- Share your mug with us on October 10th. No blog? No problem! You can share your mug on social media with the hashtag : #MugLoveExchange
If you're interested in signing up for the giveaway, please do so through this link : https://goo.gl/forms/
Don't forget to come back on October 10th and see what amazing mug I get! There might or might not be an AWESOME giveaway on that day as well ;)
Let me know if you have any questions!