I know Fall technically lasts all the way until a couple days before Christmas, but for my Fall Wish List, I'm going to focus on October and November and come up with a Christmas Wish List a little later.
I know it looks like a lot, but I'm excited to try to accomplish the whole thing. And if all goes according to plan, we should have plans to do all or almost all of these things already. Let me tell you, it will be a busy two months!
And while we're talking about wish lists... I can't announce our Fall Wish List without a little recap of how we did on our Summer Wish List...
- celebrated Mason's 3rd birthday (here)
- went to Disneyland (here)
- went to an outdoor concert (July date :: here)
- did many Lowe's Build and Grows (here // here)
- went to a movie theater (here)
- saw fireworks (sparklers) and celebrated the 4th of July (here)
- went swimming (here)
- made our own popsicles (here)
- went to the OC Fair (here)
- had a family ice cream date (here)
And we also...
- went to story time at the library
- went to an Angels game (here)
- tried out a new park with a splash pad
- went to our local children's museum for an autism event
Even though we didn't get to do everything, I think we did a pretty good job! And now? I'm ready to put Summer behind us (if only the Summer temps would go away as well) and jump feet first into Fall! We already checked one thing off our list last weekend by going to the pumpkin patch and we're on to pumpkin patch #2 this weekend! I think it's safe to say... Fall is my favorite season!