Anyway, we had more than just fun on Friday this weekend, so I thought I'd do a little birthday weekend recap in pictures.
Wednesday and Thursday were for...
- birthday prepping
- trips to See's candy
- early birthday presents
Friday was for...
- hanging out with Desiree, Marcus, and Julia
- being introduced to my new favorite drink -- the cinnamon almond milk macchiato!
- wall crawl Disneyland style
- picking up my new ring (a band with rubies for Mason's birth month)
- Wood Ranch birthday dinner
Saturday was for...
- errand running
- grocery shopping
- play dates with the bestie
- late night donut runs for Sunday morning
Sunday was for...
- more laundry
- family birthday dinner
Monday was for...
- a birthday weekend hangover -- whomp whomp
- a trip to the post office
- a trip to the glasses store to fix someone's broken glasses
- and a trip to Target because nothing cures a weekend hangover like a trip to Target!
And here we are! Thankfully halfway through the week and a short week for me! Mason's school is closed on Friday for a teacher prep day, so I'm taking the day off work and hanging out with some special people. Stay tuned for that!